You can add a variety of styles, such as bold, italic, and underline to your text. You also can format text as a numbered or bulleted list, plus add hyperlinks.
Note: These steps do not apply to your site's title or section titles. Instead see Choose site fonts.
- Log in to your Bytique account and open your website. (Need help opening your website?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site.
- Scroll to the section containing the text you want styled.
- Click a block of text (desktop view) or its title (mobile view).
- In the editing window that appears, select the text you want to style and apply style by clicking the buttons at the top of the window.
- When you're finished, click the left-pointing arrow until the Done button reappears, then click it (mobile phone). If you're using a tablet or desktop computer, just click Preview to see the results.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results When you are ready to publish your site, you can use our free subdomain, use your domain or you can buy a new domain from us.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site or Publish.