As you build your site or reorganize it, you may need to change the names of some pages to better identify their content for your visitors.
- Log in to your Bytique account and open your website. (Need help opening your website?)
- Select Edit/Edit Site.
- Select Pages in the upper left of My Site panel.
- Find the page you want to change in the list that appears, select the dots at its right edge and choose Page Settings.
- Enter the new Page Title, then select Done and your change appears in the list of pages.
Note: The Page Title field displays a count of how many characters are left before you hit its 25-character limit.
- Select Preview to see the changes, which are saved automatically.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, select Publish Site or Publish.