Social media is best used as marketing for your website, not as a website in themselves. By adding a Social section to your site, you make your website the hub of these marketing efforts. Add button links to your social media accounts, which include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Log in to your Bytique account and open your website. (Need help opening your website?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site.
- Scroll to where you want to add a section and click the plus button.
- Click Social panel in Add Section panel.
- Click the row of small social buttons to add the Social section.
- When the Section Added confirmation appears, click the Social section to begin adding links to your various social media accounts. If you change your mind, click Delete Section at the bottom of the panel.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results When you are ready to publish your site, you can use our free subdomain, use your domain or you can buy a new domain from us.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site or Publish.