Don't know a Bodoni Bold from a Baskerville Old Face? Not to worry. You can choose from more than a dozen font combinations, all aimed at conveying your site's particular style. Or you can click through the preset color-font themes and then further customize your font.
- Log in to your Bytique account and open your website. (Need help opening your website?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site and your site's current color-font combo appears in the main window
- Click Theme.
- In the Theme panel, you can:
- Click through the preset color-font combinations at the top of the panel. Each click immediately changes your existing combo.
- Or click Fonts and the site's current font is highlighted in the grid. To change it, click another font. To change the font size, click one of the four dots on the bar at top of fonts list.
Note: If you click Reset Font and Colors below the fonts list, the font and color are set to the preset theme's original combination — not what you were using before clicking through the presets.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results When you are ready to publish your site, you can use our free subdomain, use your domain or you can buy a new domain from us.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site or Publish.