Once you've completed the steps in
Show a public calendar on my website, you're ready to share a public calendar on your website. If you haven't copied your source calendar's iCal URL, as explained that article, you'll need to do that first.
Note: When you share a public calendar, any updates to the calendar are automatically displayed on your website. However, to change the calendar's content, you'll need to log into your calendar provider.
- Log in to your Bytique account and open your website. (Need help opening your website?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site.
- Scroll in the main view of your site to where you want to add a section, and click the plus button.
- Click Calendar in the right panel.
- Click a layout in the Calendar panel.
- When an Events placeholder calendar appears on your page, click Events in the right panel.
- Enter a Title for your calendar. (It doesn't have to match the source calendar's name.)
- Copy the iCal URL you saved from your source calendar and paste it into the Calendar URL field.
Note: If you see "Calendar synced! But no event found in current calendar," it means that GoCentral didn't find any upcoming events in your calendar to show on your website.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results When you are ready to publish your site, you can use our free subdomain, use your domain or you can buy a new domain from us.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site or Publish.
Note: To delete a calendar, click Remove Section at bottom of the right panel.