Shown by default, the Contact Us form lets your visitors send you questions about your site. If it's not needed for your business, you can hide the form — and show it later if you do need it.
- Log in to your Bytique account and open your website. (Need help opening your website?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site.
- Scroll down to the Contact Us section and click it.
- Click the section's Contact Form item.
- By default, Show Contact Form is on (blue). Click the button to hide the form (or to show it if previously hidden).
Note: If your business is online only, you may want to delete all text in the address and hours fields.
- Your changes are saved automatically, so click the left-pointing arrow twice and then Done.
- If you're happy with the results, click Publish Site or Publish.